Deploy high-performance IP/MPLS features as well as scalable personalized IP services at the network edge, improve operational efficiency, and maximize return on network investments with the Cisco 7600 Series Router.
The Cisco 7600 Series is the industry's first carrier-class edge router to offer integrated, high-density Ethernet switching, carrier-class IP/MPLS routing, and 10-Gbps interfaces, benefiting enterprises and helping enable service providers to deliver both consumer and business services over a single converged Carrier Ethernet network.
- High performance, with up to 720 Gbps in a single chassis, or 40 Gbps capacity per slot
- A choice of form factors purpose-built for high availability
- Cisco I-Flex design: A portfolio of shared port adapters (SPAs) and SPA interface processors (SIPs) that controls voice, video, and data experiences
- Scalable and extensible suite of hardware and software capabilities to enable intelligent Carrier Ethernet services
- Integrated Video Call Admission Control with innovative visual quality of experience for both broadcast and video on demand (VoD)
- Intelligent Services Gateway, providing scalable subscriber and application awareness with multidimensional identity capabilities and policy controls
- Integrated Session Border Control with quality of experience in both Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) and non-SIP applications
- Carrier Ethernet: Aggregation of consumer and business service
- Ethernet services edge: Personalized IP services
- Wireless mesh networking and mobility service convergence
- IP/MPLS provider edge routing
- Enterprise WAN aggregation
- Headquarters core routing